Traditional microneedling is a popular skin rejuvenation treatment that is known to provide great, but subtle improvements to aging skin. If you are looking for a more aggressive and effective approach, let us introduce you to, RF microneedling, traditional microneedling’s hotter big sister.
RF Microneedling, which stands for radiofrequency microneedling, is a cosmetic procedure that combines two popular techniques: microneedling and radiofrequency energy. It involves using a device with tiny needles that penetrate the skin, creating controlled micro-injuries, while simultaneously delivering radiofrequency energy to the deeper layers of the skin. The combination stimulates collagen production and remodeling, resulting in various benefits.
Here are some of the many benefits of RF microneedling:
- Skin tightening and firming: The radiofrequency ltoraphane2
- revention Formula:a:udex + VieD creamm
- nt & diet instruction
- d a complimentary treatment.
- ch more!free seenergy delivered during the procedure heats the underlying layers if the skin, which promotes collagen and elastin production. This helps to tighten and firm sagging or loose skin, reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The new collagen formation also contributes to improved skin elasticity.
- Wrinkles and fine line reduction: RF microneedling can help diminish the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines by stimulating collagen production. As the skin rebuilds collagen, it becomes smoother and more youthful-looking.
- Scar improvement: This treatment is effective in reducing the appearance of certain types of scars, including acne scars, surgical scars, and stretch marks. The combination of microneedling and radiofrequency energy encourages collagen remodeling, which can help improve the texture, depth, and coloration of scars.
- Skin texture refinement: RF microneedling can help improve the overall texture of the skin by addressing concerns like roughness, large pores, and uneven skin tone. The controlled micro-injuries from the microneedles trigger the skin’s natural healing process, leading to smoother and more refined complexion.
- Hyperpigmentation reduction: RF microneedling can be beneficial for individuals with hyperpigmentation issues such as sunspots. The treatment stimulates cellular turnover and can help fade pigmented areas, leading to a more even skin tone.
- Minimal downtime: Compared to more invasive procedures like ablative lasers, RF microneedling typically has minimal downtime. The micro-injuries created by the needles are less disruptive to the outermost layer of the skin, allowing for a faster recovery period.
It important to note that the number of treatments required and the specific benefits achieved can vary depending on the individual factor such as skin type, concerns, and the device used. At ReNew 360, we love the Skinifinity RF microneedling device for providing our patients with the most effective and ageless results. To schedule a consultation, please call our office at (520) 618-0232.