1. Vitamin C is a great all year-round cream, especially during the summer.
We tend to develop more dark spots under strong summer sunlight. It also destroys more collagen and gives us more wrinkles, which we call Photoaging.
Vitamin C can:
- Help prevent hyperpigmentation
- Help with collagen production and improve the appearance of fine lines.
2. How to buy a good Vitamin C product?
Investing in a quality Vitamin C serum, such as Obagi 20% L-Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C Serum, is very important because Vitamin C is very unstable. Buying from a reputable retailer is also important since during transportation and storage, it can easily lose its potency.
3. How to use it?
Layer a few drops on your skin between cleansing and moisturizer.
4. How to store Vitamin C?
- Avoid light
- Avoid air, make sure to seal the container tightly
- Store in the refrigerator if possible, do not store in the bathroom due to temperature changes
5. How to identify a good Vitamin C product?
As a Vitamin C serum oxidizes, it will change colors. Once your serum turns yellow, red, or brown, it has oxidized and will no longer be effective.